People these days have so much trouble and are so out of touch with what they should eat, it drives them to despair, and with good reason. There is so much info out there to dig through; trying to come up with a clear idea of what to eat is enough to drive anyone crazy.
So hopefully this eating clean plan will help clear some things up and get you on the way to the body you’d really love to have.
Before we get to the diet plan there are some more things you’re going to need to do to make sure you make the most of this plan:
- Get a Food Dairy (just a note book or a regular diary) and record all the things you eat and have been eating, you’ll be surprised
- Plan to shop at least 1-2 times per week (so you can get fresh food)
- Try and find an organic butcher or at least grass fed meats
- Plan your week’s worth of meals 7 days in advance
- Make sure you get plenty of sleep and be asleep by 10.30pm every night
- If you’re not already exercising, start now it is a must.
Don’t worry if things aren’t perfect the first week it will take a bit of time to really change your routine. Your food diary will help notice patterns and areas where you’re having trouble with.
So long as you use the right foods you should be ok.